[tor-relays] This past week's most active discussion has forced my hand

Isaac Grover, Aileron I.T. igrover at aileronit.com
Sat Mar 27 14:29:55 UTC 2021

Good morning from Wisconsin,

Back in 2019, I was involved in a discussion on this list to seek out hosting providers friendly to Tor exit nodes so that the list on the Tor Project website could be updated and geographic and provider diversity could be improved. Because our twins were newborns at the time, the project took a back burner but I had built up the initial automation and templates for the contacts.

Would there be any interest in reviving this project for the aforementioned reasons?

Make your day great,
Isaac Grover, Senior I.T. Consultant
Aileron I.T. – “ Because #ProactiveIsBetter ”

O: 715-377-0440, F:715-690-1029, W: www.aileronit.com