[tor-relays] Tor project helping to attempt to cancel Richard Stallman

Bauruine tor at tuxli.ch
Fri Mar 26 15:57:30 UTC 2021

It's about https://rms-open-letter.github.io/ a letter that not only
calls for the cancellation of RMS but also "We are calling for the
removal of the entire Board of the Free Software Foundation." and
"Refuse to contribute to projects related to the FSF and RMS." that is
supported by a lot of projects and individuals.

I'm strongly against the letter, especially because of the citations
above, but would never stop my relays because of this. But if somebody
still wants to spawn twice my relays to fight against my opinion I would
be very happy.

I think that we, as Tor relay operators, are on very thin ice regarding
"have enabled and empowered" something. I really hope we aren't the next
target.