[tor-relays] Sunsetting C3WLittleGem and C3WPhantomStreak

MacLemon tor at maclemon.at
Wed Mar 17 13:29:46 UTC 2021

Hi!

FYI: We sadly have to sunset two of our relays due to persistent network/upling problems with the vSphere cluster of our hosting provider. It wasn't possible to solve these issues in about a year.
To reduce our volunteers' time investment for no gain, we'll turn of C3WLittleGem and C3WPhantomStreak in the next few days.

If you want to have a last look at them, here's a link to our family.
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/family:B1F09810C4F7B9D30F483DCE389180335D40968C

We'll continue running C3WEyeOfSauron and hope being able to add more relays again in the future.

Best regards
MacLemon (on behalf of Chaos Computer Club Wien (C3W))