[tor-relays] Tor 0.4.5.6 and missing IPv6

William Kane ttallink at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 11 17:36:51 UTC 2021

@s7r:

You are right, I did not read his torrc.

Relays on randomly rotated (most ISP's have adopted a 24 hour lease
model) IP addresses are disruptive to long term connections anyway
(this is partially mitigated by not assigning them the stable flag,
but still) so in my opinion OP should just rent a KVM machine for ~10
bucks with two static IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, it would greatly
increase the value of his tor relay if he also pays attention to
network diversity while choosing a DC.

Just my opinion :p

William