[tor-relays] Tor 0.4.5.6 and missing IPv6

David Goulet dgoulet at torproject.org
Wed Mar 10 15:56:27 UTC 2021

On 10 Mar (15:31:37), William Kane wrote:
> Hi,
>
> manually specify IP and port, and set the IPv4Only flag for both
> ORPort and DirPort.
>
> Reference: https://2019.www.torproject.org/docs/tor-manual.html.en

Yes good advice.

Sorry about this. We believe we fixed most of the issues in 0.4.5 regarding
IPv6 address discovery and so the next stable release 0.4.5.7 (next week
around Tuesday) will have those and thus should be better with address
detection.

Thanks for reporting and sticking with us with these very annoying bugs.

Cheers!
David

--
VQUeH7fDiekWdFbRyOcTt2hwKrBMvEjx1NvI9fph8qk=