[tor-relays] Bridge operator iat_mode setting

torjoy south_america_bridges at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 4 14:30:35 UTC 2021

Thanks for all your answers guys! Now i know that i'm doeing good running bridges in different iat modes. Actually I'm running 4 bridges, and two have iat_mode set to 0 and two others set to 1 and 2 respectively.

I also have a question about bridges speed. It seems that when I do use of my bridge (that is in same network of my PC) the connection is too slow (~1Mbps using relays in a circuit that clearly (by seeing it in tor metrics) has high bandwidth). I do use it as a guard relay. But, when i disable the settings, using the same circuit or an very similar one I can see that the speed bumps to more than 4 Mbps.
Is there any optimizations that I can do in my bridge relay? I have 20 Mbps uplink and 200 Mbps downlink here. Set my speed setting to 10 Mbps maxium in torrc. I can also see that bridge is not overloaded (no high cpu usage and low number of connections around 180 for now).

Best regards,

Luiz

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.