[tor-relays] Log message

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Thu Jun 24 20:07:23 UTC 2021

On Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2021 18:31:25 CEST Zakwan Kalb wrote:

> There is my torrc file:

Addresses missing. This is why 'Exit Addresses' are missing in metrics.
Both lines. Your relay can be reached dualstack

Address [2a07:e01:4:68::1]
Address 185.130.44.70

> ORPort 9001
> DirPort 9030
> ExitRelay 1
IPv6Exit 1
> ContactInfo kalbzakwan at gmail.com
>
> Here are my fingerprints:
> https://archive.is/Uvtuu
> https://archive.is/ztZZT
Ok the 2nd is it now
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/
EB2663462F1B71A24314C61EC7EB820B3E488ABF

> You can also read my dialog with Torproject to better understand the
> problem: 8<
Wow. Good provider. Just a handful of relays there. Dedicated or VPS?
Important, did you pay attention to that?
https://www.privex.io/tor-exit-policy/

Starting directly with an exit is brave. I would first run reduced policy. Then
wait and see what abuse mails you get and open more later. By the way: do not
use a private address in the ContactInfo.

Here is a complete torrc with many comments & your IP & IPv6:
http://www.boldsuck.mynetcologne.de/doc/torrc-kalb.txt
With default torproject.org ReducedExitPolicy additional
Port 22 IPv6 only accept
Port 465,587,6660-6669,6679,6697 IP + IPv6 reject

Current man page
https://manpages.debian.org/experimental/tor/tor.1.en.html

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!