[tor-relays] Log message

Zakwan Kalb kalbzakwan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 19:19:27 UTC 2021

Thank you for a response. I already emailed to
bad-relays at lists.torproject.org. They don't know why does this happen. They
suggested to delete a /var/lib/tor/keys folder and restart Tor. It seemed
to help, but a day later these error messages started to appear again.
Have you had the same problem?