[tor-relays] Relay consensus weight drop

Rafael G. rafa.xt at protonmail.com
Thu Jun 10 02:58:07 UTC 2021

Georg, +1:

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/CE6A9A13BB16F845C531F72923AB5D72C2C91848

Consensus from 2021-06-10 02:00:00 UTC shows:

moria1: bw=4330
gabel.: bw=12700
maatu.: bw=91
farav.: bw=5640
longc.: bw=180
bastet: bw=210

The three lower (maatu, longc, bastet) are exactly the same with sbws, according to this:
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/sbws/-/issues/33121

Regards,
Rafael