[tor-relays] Running Tor exit nodes on university networks

gus gus at torproject.org
Tue Jun 8 20:06:43 UTC 2021

Hi,

That's awesome, Andreas!

We have this page with some tips:
https://community.torproject.org/relay/community-resources/tor-relay-universities/

Here's a project that other members of our community have used in
the past and that you could adapt for your university:
https://www.overleaf.com/project/541e42eddb749944790bd16d

And as Matthias said, you can find more relays outside .EDU, for
example, this non-exit node hosted by our friends in University of
Campinas, in Brazil:
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/1E7BDE03151AAB779CB4AFEAEEA52536FFAA9400

Regarding your specific questions, we can chat on #tor-relays /
irc.oftc.net[1] (or #tor-relays:matrix.org, if you use matrix).

cheers,
Gus

[1] https://support.torproject.org/get-in-touch/