[tor-relays] Running Tor exit nodes on university networks

Matthias Fetzer tor at rofl.cat
Tue Jun 8 07:26:28 UTC 2021

Hi Andreas,

There is a mailing list for tor & universities:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays-universities/ its not
very high traffic and the archives do not hold many e-mails.

It's maybe worth to ask there too and to read through the archives.

I'd also suggest to check for EDU relays on relay search and contact
some of the bigger EDU relays directly. It would probably be good to
have some catalog of questions ready.

Edu AS that I remember to run tor exit relays:

- AS3 (MIT, US)
- AS680 (DFN, DE)
- AS12093 (UWaterloo, CA)
- AS36850 (UNC, US)

There are probably dozens more. So I'd suggest to browse through relay
search yourself :-)

Best regards,
Matthias