[tor-relays] My Family

torix torix at protonmail.com
Tue Jul 27 13:56:09 UTC 2021

Okay, then I have another question about MyFamily.  Is the only correct format
MyFamily fingerprint1,fingerprint2,fingerprint3
or can I put in:
MyFamily
#relay 1
fingerprint1
#relay 2
fingerprint2
#relay 3
fingerprint3

I end up with a file in the second format so I know which fingerprint is which, but then creating the comma separated one line format to put in the relays.

--Torix