[tor-relays] Is my relay broken? No stable, hsdir or guard flags

raltullou at posteo.org raltullou at posteo.org
Fri Jan 29 10:32:44 UTC 2021

Hi, I'm looking for help because I can't figure out what's going on.

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/11DF0017A43AF1F08825CD5D973297F81AB00FF3

- At the beginning of January the relay seems to have lost the guard
flag
- A week ago I checked and noticed that the relay had also lost the
stable flag despite having an uptime of >2 months at that point
- A week ago I rebooted the server but the situations hasn't changed -
flags are still gone

- metrics.torproject graphs show that the server has been transmitting
data the entire time - so it doesn't seem like I missed some downtime
- Serverlogs show no problems
- Relay has been running continuously for almost 4 years and only gets
rebooted for kernel/tor upgrades -> so uptime and MTBF should not be a
problem

Is there a problem on my side?
Is there anything I can do or check?
It is a fallback relay - is it still useful as such?

TY