[tor-relays] Server lost Stable flag but has more than 60 days uptime

raltullou at posteo.org raltullou at posteo.org
Mon Jan 25 10:53:44 UTC 2021

Hi Matt, thank you for the reply.

I restarted the server since I hoped it would fix the underlying problem
but I don't it did.
I'll wait for 7 days as you suggested but the server has been up for
almost four years
now so a reboot shouldn't affect the stable flag. Its sister server was
rebooted at the
same time but still counts as stable.

The traffic graphs show that the server has been up the entire time so I
really don't
know what's going on.

TY