[tor-relays] OrNetStats: Operator Level Graphs added

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Sat Jan 16 23:57:34 UTC 2021

William Kane:
> Minor complaint apart from the good job you've done already: The
> overlap on the top right side, as pointed out in the attachment, bugs
> the hell out of me.
>
> Otherwise, a solid idea and improvement.

thank you for your feedback, it should be fixed now.

>>> OK. Unfortunately I can only redirect in private webspace. And that
>>> is "MUST NOT". My DNS-TXT records are slowly spreading across the DNS
>>> world. In a few days my 'proof' should show up on OrNetStats.
>>
>> The DNS record check will be added in a few days, at that point
>> your relays and a few more other groups will show up on the
>> page if it finds your DNSSEC signed records.

The DNS check has been added and your (for-privacy.net) and others
did verify properly are now also on the list.
Interesting graph you produced there :)

next up:
using RIPEstat as data source for IP to autonomous system mapping.

--
https://nusenu.github.io