[tor-relays] Bridge Setup

San Shi substitutiongo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 20:19:28 UTC 2021

 Hello,

I'm following the bridge setup for windows after not being able to start a
tor browser for some reason and having some difficulty with the last step.
After running tor.exe -f torrc, there is no notice file appearing where it
should be, and Tor still seems to fail to setup.

In the torrc.txt file I modified the "ORPort TODO1" and
"ServerTransportListenAddr obfs4 0.0.0.0:TODO2" by replacing TODO1 and
TODO2 with numbers greater than 1024 and less than 9000.

I assume either I messed up modifying the text file or that the obsf4 port
I selected is not reachable. Using the provided reachability test I tried
~15 4 digit numbers, using 0.0.0.0 as the IP and a 4 digit number in the
appropriate range for the obsf4 port (none reachable).

Any suggestions? Thanks!