[tor-relays] OrNetStats: Operator Level Graphs added

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Sun Jan 10 18:08:11 UTC 2021

On 09.01.2021 21:38, nusenu wrote:

> I've added new operator level pages with an
> interactive graph showing the aggregated guard/exit probability and
> advertised bandwidth over time across all relays for a given operator.
>
> This should allow you to see whether your bandwidth and fractions
> are growing or decreasing.
Nice, thanks.

I entered the DNS TXT records for my relays.

2 questions:
- Shall we also add the fingerprints from the bridges in 'proof'?

- Can I leave my email address as it is for "foo bar", see below?
I don't want to expect the average user to fish something obfuscated out
of the string. Yes, I am old and conservative ;-)

https://nusenu.github.io/ContactInfo-Information-Sharing-Specification/
An example ContactInfo string as defined by this specification could
look like this:

foo bar email:tor[]example.com url:https://example.com proof:uri-rsa
ciissversion:2
^^^^^^^
abuse at for-privacy.net email:admin[]for-privacy.net url:for-privacy.net
proof:dns-rsa keybase:boldsuck ciissversion:2
^^^^^^^

General question:
Is it possible to introduce a new option in the configuration file for
the ContactInfo string? (ContactInfo + ContactInfoString)?
Maybe when the IPv6 development is done.

Because of contact info. There are a couple of relays that have given
these lists addresses:
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/contact:tor-relays@lists.torproject.org%20

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!