[tor-relays] Info from my ISP about investigation of tor exits

Olaf Grimm jeep665 at posteo.de
Sat Jan 2 12:21:40 UTC 2021

Here is the original of mail (in copy) from my provider

Mail copy:

"Hello,

Unfortunately your traffic type is full of unwanted events not
compatible with our company ethic.
Since the first date of activity we've received many abuse reports
regarding bruteforce, layer7 attacks, hacking and many others.
Currently there is a police investigation regarding one of the 2 servers
related to hacking activity against an european country security. The
access and content is in interpol custody and we have a restriction on
reactivation.

Kind regards,
George Oprea
24/7 Technical Support
Zetservers.com /Romania"

-->
My answer:
Thank you for your information.
Good luck. I change my other servers to less trouble.  (Change Exits to
Relay)

Olaf