[tor-relays] IPv6

Casper fantom at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 25 15:54:50 UTC 2021

David Goulet a écrit :
> On 24 Feb (12:02:11), Dr Gerard Bulger wrote:
> > I am sure I am not alone in having much wasted bandwidth that could be put
> > to good Tor use but they are only accessible via IPv6, while they can exit
> > of course IPv4 and IPv6

I found a "kind of solution" about that.

Behind my fibre optique, I took 26000-26999 tcp ports with the NAT for
IPv4

so I have 1 relay using pop3/pop3s for IPv4/IPv6, and many "little"
relays on the range 26000-26999 for IPv4/IPv6.

talking about port range, here is my question: is there a better range
to use and to make tor traffic as discret as possible ?

Best regards,
Casper
GnuPG: AE157E0B29F0BEF2 at keys.openpgp.org
CA Cert: https://dl.casperlefantom.net/pub/ssl/root.der