[tor-relays] Bridge Location matter?

Astroskis Lists lists at astroskis.com
Fri Feb 12 05:27:20 UTC 2021

I wonder because if, say for a censored country or an area where a
Bridge is required in the first place, would using an US IP not raise a
red flag? Surely if a user was in Asia it would make more sense to be
able to request a Asian Bridge, both for speed and potentially less
likely to raise a red flag with surveillance?

Forgive my ignorance on this, please let me know.