[tor-relays] Can't connect to bridge after rebuilding server

Eddie stunnel at attglobal.net
Tue Feb 9 07:18:04 UTC 2021

Ha.  I copied the complete keys directory from my old configuration to
the new, hoping everything would be the same.  But I didn't realise that
the cert used in the connection string would now be different.  Using
the new cert and original fingerprint I can now connect over the port 80
bridge.  Is there any way to revert back to the original cert, so that
the folks who already have the bridge configured can use it as they
always have.

Let me look at what might be wrong with the 443 port, but I did exactly
the same "shift and drop" technique for both the bridges.

Cheers.