[tor-relays] Tor on Rpi (relay.jackash at simplelogin.fr)

Mon Feb 8 13:41:40 UTC 2021

Hi,

I am also have a tor relay running, but on a RPI 4. No long time ago I
stood at the same point as you are now. I than wrote me a skript, where it:

1. pulls the latest source
2. backs up the old data (identity)
3. compiles and installs tor
4. copies the old  data on the new installation
5. adds tor to crontab
6. starts tor

I think you must change some things to your need if you want to use it.
If you want the script I can share it here, if it is allowed. If not I
can send it to you via mail.

regards
Patrice