[tor-relays] Bridge distribution method stuck at "none"

- damisame at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 16:03:18 UTC 2021

Hi.
Thanks for the suggestions.
I thought it will take a couple of days to show activity, not a couple of
months.

This is my torrc:
-------------
BridgeRelay 1
BridgeDistribution any
PublishServerDescriptor 1
Log notice file /dev/shm/tor-notices-bridge.log
RunAsDaemon 1
RelayBandwidthRate 2000 KB
RelayBandwidthBurst 3000 KB
AccountingMax 5120 GB
AccountingStart month 1 00:00
ORPort 6661
ServerTransportPlugin obfs4 exec /usr/bin/obfs4proxy
ServerTransportListenAddr obfs4 0.0.0.0:6662
ExtORPort auto
ContactInfo <address at email.com>
Nickname *(editted)*

Ports 6661-2 are reachable externally.

https://bridges.torproject.org/status says:

* obfs4: functional
  Last tested: 2021-12-21 04:39:48.514002439 +0000 UTC (11h19m41.110084213s ago)

Thanks