[tor-relays] Tor Relay Operators Survey - Gamification Project - Miko

Sukeshani Tayade sukeshani110 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 11:06:15 UTC 2021

*Hello Tor Relay Operators!*

My name is Miko and I am an intern via Outreachy.org. I am working on a
project to understand Tor Relay Operators and incentivise your relay
running experience.

You can read more about this project here:
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/community/relays/-/issues/26

https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/community/relays/-/issues/27

We appreciate your contribution to the Tor Network and want to make your
relay running experience better. We would like to hear from you directly.

*Please answer the survey below* and be as detailed as you'd like. We're
looking forward to your responses! They will be instrumental in directing
our mission to serve you better.

*SURVEY:*

https://survey.torproject.org/index.php/459487