[tor-relays] Bridge distribution method stuck at "none"

Murad Jabir tor at muradjabir.lu
Mon Dec 20 14:25:34 UTC 2021

Hey,

"It takes some time for relay traffic to ramp up, this is especially true for guard relays but to a lesser extend also for exit relays. To understand this process, read about the lifecycle of a new relay <https://blog.torproject.org/lifecycle-new-relay>.”
Above snippet from  Relay Post-install and good practices <https://community.torproject.org/relay/setup/post-install/>

Regards,
Murad.