[tor-relays] Running dedicated Tor node hosting

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Mon Dec 20 07:55:47 UTC 2021

On Monday, December 20, 2021 2:44:02 AM CET bobby stickel wrote:
> Hello me and my friend have been working on a startup now for a while and I
> was wondering if we would be able to run like professionally hosted Tor
> nodes as like a service. It's so people who want to run like say any type
> of Tor node including exits and bridges can pay me and my friend to have
> them hosted and not have to deal with the complicated stuff that comes with
> hosting that kind of stuff. I just wanted to see if that's fine

Until 2 years ago, Mr. Rockenhaus offered a similar service.
Put on the relays for the users and then transfer the SSH access.
If you and your friend will continue to manage them, then you have to run all
relays under one family.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!