[tor-relays] Old question

Qimam Fellowship qimam.tor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 21:22:54 UTC 2021

These responses were automatic.  We didn't mention anything about
video call.
We understand we maybe emailed to a wrong address regarding our issue but
why are you purposely making things more complicated for us?
Please tell us where we can ask about our issue? Should we open a new issue
on Github? maybe you can ask Gus to check his mailbox manually