[tor-relays] How to become a directory authority

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Thu Dec 16 17:30:31 UTC 2021

On Thursday, December 16, 2021 9:07:28 AM CET bobby stickel wrote:
> Hello everyone I have been running a tor node off and on for the past two
> years and I plan to be running full time now but I just wanna ask how to
> become a directory authority.

I believe several Tor People¹ should have known you personally for years.
(Face to face.) ¹https://www.torproject.org/about/people/
But I don't think that new directory server will be needed, otherwise they
would already be set up. Most directories run at well-known universities.

But exit and bridges are always needed ;-)

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!