[tor-relays] Tor not starting but log inconclusive

Olaf Grimm jeep665 at posteo.de
Tue Dec 14 16:13:31 UTC 2021

Hello friends,

I see this problem for a long time, but only with some VPS providers
from Eastern Europe, with others Tor starts without problems.

As there is a discussion here if maybe some system components are not
ready in time, it could also depend on the virtualizer used.
Additionally, a slight improvement showed up when I upgraded from Debian
10 to Debian 11 Testing.

That's just for information. It does not seem to be a problem of a
single user.

Olaf
(some exit nodes)