[tor-relays] Introduction from lokodlare

Gary C. New garycnew at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 15:42:12 UTC 2021

Welcome to tor-relays, Kristian. It's nice to meet a fellow Tor Farmer. It sounds like you are fairly seasoned with quite an extensive deployment of Tor Relays.
Are you performing any loadbalancing with Tor Nodes or are they Individually, Distributed Tor Relays?
I have a Single Tor Relay comprised of a number of Tor Nodes. I'm always interested in knowledge sharing related to Tor Loadbalancing.
What are your thoughts on the Pros & Cons of dedicating resources to a Single, Loadbalanced Tor Relay vs Many, Unloadbalanced Tor Relays by a Tor Operator? Perhaps, a Hybrid approach?
I look forward to hear more of your Tor farming practices.
Respectfully,

Gary—
This Message Originated by the Sun.
iBigBlue 63W Solar Array (~12 Hour Charge)
+ 2 x Charmast 26800mAh Power Banks
= iPhone XS Max 512GB (~2 Weeks Charged)