[tor-relays] Fw: is my tor bridge running ok ?

Natus natus at riseup.net
Sun Dec 12 09:15:56 UTC 2021

hi Torix,

The logs are indeed meaningful, I am confident my bridge is used :

Dec 11 23:23:13.000 [notice] Heartbeat: In the last 6 hours, I have seen 5 unique clients.
Dec 12 05:23:13.000 [notice] Heartbeat: In the last 6 hours, I have seen 3 unique clients.

> There is a bridge tester page at:
> https://bridges.torproject.org/scan/

This one only validate the ports are open.

> As for finding out if anyone is using it or not, I use:
> netstat -n |grep ESTA|wc -l

This one does not limit to tor bridge