[tor-relays] Introduction from lokodlare

abuse at lokodlare.com abuse at lokodlare.com
Sun Dec 12 08:10:06 UTC 2021

Hello Tor relay operators,

I joined this mail list recently and wanted to take the opportunity to shortly introduce myself.
My name is Kristian, I am based in Europe, and I operate all nodes behind the domain lokodlare.com. “Lökodlare” is Swedish for “onion farmers”, which is pretty much what I do.

My goal is to contribute to the Tor network by providing a couple of high-bandwidth nodes all over the globe, preferably at less common providers and/or in niche countries. I will focus on Middle and Guard relays, though I will throw some exits into the mix every now and then with a very reduced exit policy.

I currently operate 90+ relays and bridges with a theoretical bandwidth capacity of roughly 25 Gbit/s. As a snapshot, those nodes handled around 280 TB of Tor-related traffic in the past 24 hours.

I am looking forward to talk/discuss with all of you in the future.

Thanks, have a great Sunday,
Kristian