[tor-relays] Rejected-fingerprints-found-in-attacks wiki page

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Fri Dec 10 14:11:40 UTC 2021

Georg Koppen:
>> suggestion for an improvement to this process so it will become
>> more accurate/complete (example: May 2021 is incomplete)
>
> Could you elaborate on why you think May 2021 is incomplete and how
> to fix that?

I believe DAs rejected >1000 relays, but instead of listing their fingerprints on the page,
it links to my email which includes a truncated list and does not contain full fingerprints
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays/2021-May/019644.html

> The wiki is essentially a public git repository. I am not sure what
> another public git repository would give us.

it would give users of these lists the possibility to consume it
in a much more trivial way without having understand the
semantics of the wiki page
curl https://gitlab..../$lastmonth-rejection-file

kind regards,
nusenu