[tor-relays] Responding to Tor censorship in Russia

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Thu Dec 9 16:17:27 UTC 2021

On Thursday, December 9, 2021 3:11:25 PM CET John Ricketts wrote:
> That's what I was thinking...  I run 100 exit nodes.  I'd like to get more
> opinions.

Unfortunately this is a bad design flaw. :-(

> end-to-end situation and might not be what we want.
An entity that wants to exploit the end-to-end situation just does it under
fake names. Well-known and proven operators cannot help the Tor project.
We actually want to do the same thing as John. Known exit operators who want
to set up several 100 bridges.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!