[tor-relays] Inflated throughput measures from torproject metrics?

torix torix at protonmail.com
Sun Aug 29 16:36:57 UTC 2021

The advertized bandwidth of my aramis family of relays has gone up from around 45 to 67 total since last week. ZimmerLinux (quetzalcoatl) sees inflation as well. I found a graph here of quetzalcoatl:
https://nusenu.github.io/OrNetStats/quetzalcoatl-relays.org.html
which whose weekly graph currently shows everything staying the same until about Wed. 25 Aug., then creeping up. He hasn't added any relays, so it looks as though the bwauths have changed something.

I'm bringing this up because something seems a little out of control here.

TIA,

--Torix