[tor-relays] A report on running a bridge on google cloud

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Thu Apr 29 14:25:08 UTC 2021

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks a US cloud is the worst case for a
Tor relay. Most likely daily VM snapshots directly to NSA. ;-)

¹William mentioned the interesting WEDOS DC1 data center to him beforehand.
²There are only 8 relays so far.
¹https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays/2021-April/019532.html
²https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/as:AS197019

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!