[tor-relays] let's make ContactInfo mandatory for exits (and warn others)

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Tue Apr 27 16:42:10 UTC 2021

>> I propose to make torrc's ContactInfo mandatory for exit relays with
>> the following timeline:
>
> With respect nusenu, exactly what is your relationship to the Tor
> project?

To be clear: I'm not a member of the Tor Project
and I don't claim to be one.

> Are you even in a position to mandate anything?

Maybe I was misunderstood, I'm not making anything mandatory
nor am I claiming to be in a position to do so.
I did propose making ContactInfo mandatory for exits.
Anyone can make proposals and everyone is free to challenge them.

kind regards,
nusenu

--
https://nusenu.github.io