[tor-relays] let's make ContactInfo mandatory for exits (and warn others)

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Sun Apr 25 20:09:08 UTC 2021

On Samstag, 24. April 2021 22:35:44 CEST The Doctor [412/724/301/703/415/510]
wrote:

> Also, not all of us are okay with the world finding out that we run Tor
> nodes.  Some of us just do it and don't make a big deal about it.

Then take an anonymous mail address.
Productive services on the Internet must be accessible somehow. Just a few
weeks ago, Roger had to write to many exit operators because there are
problems with the routing|reachability to some IPs in ASN A3 (@MIT).

The 3 Letter Agencys have no problem getting your home address if you have an
exit for a longer period of time.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!