[tor-relays] let's make ContactInfo mandatory for exits (and warn others)

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Sun Apr 25 19:48:46 UTC 2021

The Doctor [412/724/301/703/415/510]:
> Also, not all of us are okay with the world finding out that we run Tor nodes.  Some of us
> just do it and don't make a big deal about it.

Since this is an often misunderstood point:

a non-empty contactinfo is far from anything that
requires a person to be linked to their tor relay.

My email was also intended to let exit operators
know that they might notice less traffic in the near future
on exits that have no contactinfo.

kind regards,
nusenu

--