[tor-relays] how does one file a problem report?

Scott Bennett bennett at sdf.org
Sat Apr 24 05:18:58 UTC 2021

     I went through the process to get an account at gitlab.torproject.org
in order to file a problem report for a very irksome and tiresome daily
abort in tor 0.4.5.7 and 0.4.6.1-alpha under FreeBSD 11.4.  However, I do
not find anywhere on that web site for filing a PR, nor do I see any
instructions as to how to file a PR.  Would someone please point me to the
relevant information?  Bugzilla seems to be much easier to use.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG
* Internet:   bennett at sdf.org   *xor*   bennett at freeshell.org  *