[tor-relays] malicious exit relays by andrejgvozdev55 at gmail.com

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Mon Apr 12 19:03:51 UTC 2021

> FWIW: we kicked a bunch of relays out of the network today which might
> or might not contain any of those, hard to tell.

Please publish the relay fingerprints that directory authorities remove, otherwise
only the malicious entities get to learn and improve since they see the
removal in their logfiles anyway but we tor users don't get to learn anything
because it remains largely invisible to us.

Roger's email from 2020-10-31 is a good example that made further investigations possible.

kind regards,
nusenu

--
https://nusenu.github.io