[tor-relays] bridge static or dynamic ip and multiple bridge config

gi vi an givian at cock.li
Thu Apr 1 16:18:07 UTC 2021

On 2021-04-01 17:17, lists at for-privacy.net wrote:
> On 31.03.2021 18:09, gi vi an wrote:
>> does bridge require static or dynamic ip?
>>
> If it only changes every few weeks, you can work with DynDNS.
>
> If you are only online for a few hours or your dyn IP keeps changing,
> check out Tor snowflake.
> https://support.torproject.org/censorship/what-is-snowflake/
> https://snowflake.torproject.org/
>
>> if more than one bridge can be configured per one isp connection, how
>> do i configure?
>
> Setup 2 Tor instances.
> On Debian systems see tor-instances. Only 2 instances are allowed per
> IPv4 or IPv6/64 subnet.
>
> How expensive is a static IP at your ISP (+24h electricity)? Maybe a
> KVM costs the same.
> A $ 3.50 per month KVM is enough for a bridge.

i am from india.
few of my collegeaus are paying 1000 rupees (almost 15 dollars).
i almost finalised small server(512 gb ram).
probably i should look for vms.

--
who am i ? https://mstdn.social/@gvian

donate or patron:
[+]₿ bitcoin (BTC): 3K7Ba2DFyyuGTukNqXEmogG4VgYp2RWnZV
[×]gridcoin (GRC): SK7A2yq4rsoDSKc592dxSb3JSYeSSopbNB
[÷]Ᵽ peercoin (PPC): PENnyj6dvEqaAKtqh9tV9KzRKc4N5EWfeH
[=]pivx (PIVX): DNyihy8xWXkGyaLnipzWUrC3kjrbcvahHJ
[<]blackcoin (BC): B4pCYCRhS6itEs2rsSAVbRnoKkL6thj3Bt