[tor-relays] SSH

Dr Gerard Bulger gerard at bulger.co.uk
Mon Sep 21 14:29:45 UTC 2020

I also found failed2ban had much less work to do, banning handful a day, not a thousand, by stopping ssh password authentication and using private key authentication.  Something I should have done from the start anyway.
It seems when if a server sends public key on attempted login and refuses password it stops the kiddies/robots from trying anymore.

Gerry