[tor-relays] How long does it take for a relay IP to stop being displayed in metrics and web service?

William Kane ttallink at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 31 11:04:52 UTC 2020

A few days up to a week, some service operators might only fetch IP's
from the Tor relay pool once every weeks or even months though, so the
IP being on Metrics is completely irrelevant.

I'd say at least 3-6 months until you reach a state where most sites
have un-blocked your IP - some might never un-block it.

Think before blindly setting up software without knowing the consequences.