[tor-relays] relay got suspended

David Poulsen atuaruk at protonmail.com
Sun Oct 25 23:57:31 UTC 2020

Dear Adam & Paul,
There have been a quite unusual traffic here in Denmark too, I am situated on the island of Als running on STOFA A/S and TDC Yousee A/S networks, which are being redirecting as if the relays were under DDoS attack, by taking over the link and be a man in the middle?
Relays, bridges and exits have been not trustable and many certificates are wrong, so do a double, trible check even if you are connected to tor networks!
Regards
David
Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.