[tor-relays] My Tor exit node not visible

netaudit netaudit at protonmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:01:09 UTC 2020

Hi thank you for your reply

As per your suggestion I checked it on the link you provided.
I can see my exit relay here:
https://consensus-health.torproject.org/consensus-health.html
Its cyrexlinuz EEDDDD9C (the exit one) and its on the list and it looks okay to me.

I am hosting 2 node relays with nickname cyrexlinuz. One of them is exit relay other one is middle relay. Middle relay Im not experiencing any problems with it so far. The exit relay has this fingerprint EEDDDD9C8D0CE02449BA17DF99E0285CACA467B5

But when I check this link for my exit node:
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/EEDDDD9C8D0CE02449BA17DF99E0285CACA467B5

Its not there for some reason.
I don't know. I also checked the exit relay logs for IPv6 configuration and it didn't log anything about IPv6.

Thank you

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.