[tor-relays] ContactInfo Spec Version 2 is released

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Tue Oct 20 09:31:57 UTC 2020

On 19.10.2020 20:04, nusenu wrote:

> I'm happy to announce version 2 of the ContactInfo Information Sharing
> Specification.

I think the idea is great. But everything in ContactInfo looks crazy.
See: https://arthuredelstein.net/exits/
I want wee brains to be able to read my email address too.
Can't we introduce a new field for this in Tor? ContactInfo + RelayInfo

> Most notable changes since version 1:
> - xmr (monero) field added
Nice, thanks.

If you have DNSSEC for your domain, you can use an OpenAlias for BTC &
XMR addresses.
Instead of <crazy-character-string> you can use btc:donate.example.com.
https://openalias.org/

> - PGP keys should be on keys.openpgp.org (verifying keyserver)
+1

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!