[tor-relays] My Tor exit node not visible

kaliania at tutanota.com kaliania at tutanota.com
Sun Oct 18 23:39:48 UTC 2020

Your traffic wouldn't be very high in the first 15 hours. As for bulk tor exit node list, I'm not sure how long to expect before that is updated. But to make sure nothing wrong, does your IP appear on tor relay search? And have you tried using nyx to view traffic?
Oct 18, 2020, 09:44 by netaudit at protonmail.com: