[tor-relays] My Tor exit node not visible

netaudit netaudit at protonmail.com
Sun Oct 18 13:44:31 UTC 2020

Hi there,

I've set up a new Tor exit node around 15 hours ago but despite it had been such a time and my exit is visible from outside world I still get little to no traffic at all. I also cannot see my servers IP on bulk tor exit node list.

I checked the logs and everything seems alright too:
[notice] Self-testing indicates your DirPort is reachable from the outside. Excellent.
[notice] Self-testing indicates your ORPort is reachable from the outside. Excellent. Publishing server descriptor.

Can you please tell me what I am missing here?
Thank you