[tor-relays] Fwd: Thailand block

Dr Gerard Bulger gerard at bulger.co.uk
Sat Nov 28 22:28:57 UTC 2020

I use https://siam.digital

I am paying 648 BHT a month $21.     They do not have IPv6

There may be cheaper ISPs out there now but as this firm seems to ignore the fact it is a Tor exit, and I avoid embarrassing them by pointing it out.  They kindly changed my blocked IP, and the exit is up and running again, even using the same domain name.  I wonder how long before blocked.  It took a few years before.

Gerry